Duties and Responsibilities
- Code well designed, testable, efficient software by using best development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Manage front-end visuals and information.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of the Nourishing Africa online hub
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Serve as the lead advisor to the team on appropriate cyber security measures to implement in carrying out its daily operations
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade security measures
- Troubleshoot both security and network issues
- Identify, report and respond to system and/or network security breaches
- Design graphics for Nourishing Africa material
- Test and identify network and system vulnerabilities
- Experience in web developing and management of expansive knowledge and learning platform
- Experience in graphic designing
- Ability to code and create front end and back-end functions
- Experience in cyber-security tasks including intrusion detection, incident response and computer forensics.
- Experience working with firewalls, routers, intrusion detection systems and intrusion prevention systems.
- Knowledge of popular security suites.
- A passion for agriculture and nutrition in Africa
- Available to start immediately.
Application Closing Date
Open till Filled.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.