Location: Oro Agor, Kwara State
Our Client an Agro producing company is currently in need of a Manager who can manage charcoal, plant and livestock procduction. The ideal candidate will be responsible for for daily Operations, planning, supervision, and administration of activities of the warehouse and agricultural products.
- Plan and coordinate logistics of a wide varieties of products.
- Organizing, maintaining and repair of farm equipment’s, machinery, and properties
- Maintain statistical records.
- Ensure that work progresses satisfactorily.
- Organizing sales and purchases of livestock, farm equipment’s, crops, and agricultural products.
- Plan and coordinate logistics of a wide varieties of products
- Bachelor’s degree/HND from a recognized University
- Minimum of 2-years proven working experience in warehousing and farm management
- Must have good knowledge in Charcoal production, farm operations, and agricultural processes.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Marketing and economics Knowledge.
- Should reside in Oro-Agor, Kwara Stare Nigeria, and should be ready to work in that region
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com