- The Human Resource Manager is responsible for overseeing all HR functional activities; employee recruitment and on boarding, employee relations, benefits, performance management, policy implementation and employment & labour law compliance.
- Human Resource Management
- Manage the recruitment, selection, confirmation of new hires and exit interviews.
- Provide directional leadership in talent optimization and organizational effectiveness
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results in line with stated KPIs
- Review of standard operating procedures (SOPs), KPIs and Policies to verify compliance or otherwise.
- Manage all employee benefits registration processes and related correspondences
- Develop and implement monthly and quarterly departmental goals indicating individual KPIs and performance plans in line with the overall mission, vision and goals of the organization
- Develop and monitor annual budget that includes all HR services and special events
- Oversee staff engagement at all levels.
- Ensure cordial and healthy co-working relationships among all units.
- Investigate and manage employee grievance procedure
- Manage the day-to-day operations of employee-relation functions inclusive of employee absences and vacations/leave
- Identify, coordinate and organize staff training.
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field or any related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience working in this role or a similar role
- Membership of a relevant professional body; CIPM, PHRi or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of Labour Law legislation in Nigeria.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold employees accountable to high standards and provide clarity on what needs to be accomplished.
- Ability to be discreet, uphold ethical standards and develop SMART goals
- Proficient in conducting offline and online recruitment
- Ability to use initiative, show charisma and influence others towards a desired way of thinking or course of action
- Ability to think critically and analyse situations and display positive approach to solving problems on the job
- Must be people oriented and result driven
- Possess the competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to plan, monitor and appraise employee job results
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized and an impeccable communicator who thinks outside the box.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email