- Ability to ethically meet sales targets in shortest time possible, under limited/zero supervision
- Establish thriving relationship between the company and the various types of markets and locations.
- Develop prospective client lists, schedule visits, develop sales presentations, and provide ongoing customer service.
- Maintains constant correspondence and coordinates closely with suppliers to meet customers requirements
- Prepare price offers/ quotations for different kinds of feed
- Maintain detailed records of sales and schedules
- Effectively lead and manage Sales Team.
- BSc qualification and 5 years experience in Sales
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical values at all times
- Excellent Leadership and Presentation skills
- Cost management skill
- Ability to travel outside Lagos.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.