Location :Lagos and Ogun
- The Farm Supervisor is expected to manage and carry out duties associated with the day-to-day and long-term management of our farms (Pig and Goat Farm, Snail Farm and Poultry). It is also their responsibility to ensure that the farm runs efficiently and profitably.
- Direction and Co-ordination of farm activities
- Co-ordination of key personnel on site: e.g. Farmers,Farm Attendants etc
- Recording of important information which includes stock- taking, operation report
- Purchase of necessary machinery and equipment
- Submission of daily/ weekly report to line manager on farm activities
- Ensuring Production targets are met
- Ensuring that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial target
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of a BSc degree in any relevant field
- 3- 5 years work experience as a farm manager
- Specialization in any of the farms are important; Pig and Goat , Poultry and Snail Farms
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Calm, polite, and professional behavior.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
Application Deadline: 19th June, 2020
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to:email@example.com with”Farm Supervisor” and area of specialization as title, e.g: Farm Supervisor- Goat Farm