Our Client, a pharmaceutical company in Lagos is currently in need of a Senior Marketing Officer to support the team by executing the most influential annual marketing and communication plan to our target audience of Pharmacists, Medical Doctors and Medical Officers,
To create a high-quality of effective marketing and communication activities delivered on time and on budget, whilst ensuring that they reflect the culture of the organization.
- Accountable for delivery of strategy through marketing activities aimed at increasing and sustaining market growth and demand for our Pharmaceutical Products.
- Identify target markets and work with insight and market research to inform content and marketing strategy planning and implementation,
- Analyze the results of all marketing activity and present findings and recommendations to Management.
- Lead Marketing Projects through cross-functional departmental teams and across market audiences in the Federation.
- Monitor competitor activity and report on it to the Managing Director /CEO.
- Use the Pharmaceutical Society’s membership database to ensure that marketing best practice is applied at all times in our marketing activities in Hospitals, Clinics, Pharmacies and the end- users.
- Liaise with external agencies to ensure that projects are dealt with timely, cost effective and in and efficient manner and that they have a clear understanding of our marketing strategy.
- Observe the competition, in terms of new products launch, prices etc.,
- Invest wisely limited budget allocated for the Marketing Off
- Track and Report on all spend against budget for marketing campaigns
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns and own their implementation and execution.
- Produce valuable content for detailing and selling for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Supervise and engage in detailing to Health Practitioners.
- Ensure a good market share of the products under your portfolio.
- Oversee the design of product brochures, literature, columns for medical magazines, website etc,
- Travel widely to work in field with the Sales and Marketing team.
- Provide and arrange product training for the Marketing and Sales Force,
- Recommend new product for inclusion to the product portfolio.
- At least and Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Compulsory)
- At least a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in Marketing in a pharmaceutical company (Compulsory)
- 5 to 8 years marketing experience, product management team in the Industry.
- Successful track record and experience in identifying target customers and n creatively devising and leading across channels.
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical drugs and effects, market trends, and good communication skills.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com