View more 1 year ago
Location: Eastern, Western, Southern and Northern Nigeria
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Generating leads.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory / market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales of Fast-moving consumer goods.
- Candidates must be presently selling in the Eastern region of the country.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
Application Deadline: 12th June. 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF) to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy email@example.com using “Job title and Location” as the subject of the email.