View more 6 years ago
Sales Manager is needed for a client in the gaming company located in Delta state.
- Driving product insights for integration of Microsoft products and services with customers and partners.
- Clear understanding of local market insights and being able to provide assertive input and influence to product development and marketing effort. Work with the Partner Ecosystem over multiple projects to build a substantial consumer growth and revenue stream for both.
- Manage teams to define and prepare cost effective solutions fulfilling the Customer’s requirements based on available Business Solutions.
- Setting marketing/sales research aims and objectives/activity plan
- Liaising with clients, research personnel and technical development with the team along with local Vendor
- Producing project plans and cost effective to ascertain product flow
- Collecting, recording, analyzing and interpreting data of producing flyers and handbills/face bill
- Observing field conditions to ascertain security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle the situation in case may be.
- Following strict test guidelines on the marketing location
- Writing technical publications and reports to showcase the product
- Keeping up to date with current developments and budgeting plans
- Making presentations promotion and advertisement
- Provide marketing inputs to Channel Marketing Managers within the Demand Generation group and building regularly marketing campaigns strategy.
- Integrate with both inside and Field sales management to set both side expectations, constantly deliver business opportunities and resolve problems to maximize generated revenue.
- Work closely with the rest of the Demand generation sub groups; Channel Marketing management and customer intelligence team, and continue wheeling the cycle.
- Manage constantly healthy pipeline in the system against target by creating, qualifying, moving and closing generated
- Coordinate work between different Engagement Practice / solution / product areas and sites included in a customer solution while matching the proposed solution with the existing network.
- Bid Management: Prepared and carried out bid kick-off meetings and monitored the bid preparation progress.
Relevant years of work experience
professional certification, good degree/HND needed for managerial roles.
Applicants should Send and upload CV below