Finance Manager is needed for a client in a gaming company located in Delta state.
- Supervision of the companies Accountants and facilitating effectiveness in work delivery
- Provision of financial advice necessary for business decisions
- Analysis of historical data to provide guidelines on future activities
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance of accounting policies and procedures in all the .group companies
- Analysis of Financial Statements including statement of financial position, statement of comprehensive income, Statement of Cash Flow.
- Supervision of pre-audit examination and verification of all financial transactions
- Post payment and management information system audit
- Establishment of a strong internal control system.
- Constant review of internal controls
- Monthly reporting to the management on routine audit work and findings
- Ensure compliance with law requirements by the company on financial transactions
- Routinely carry out departmental and cost centre audit
- Advice management on cost saving methodologies
- Investigate variances and report to management
- Ensure budgets discipline across the group
• Supervision of monthly stock counts and stock reconciliation.
• Supervision of monthly cash counts and cash audit
• Assisting the External Auditors to obtain information required to perform their functions
• Implementation of external auditors recommendations Overseeing the entire accounting and financial needs of the Company
- Expertise in Financial planning involving credit planning, decision-making and cost-control
- Functional experience of stock management and audit, receivables and credit management.
- Expertise in developing and implementing new accounting system.
- Expertise in people management and team mentoring.
- Liaising with regulatory and government agencies on finance and Compliance issues
- Liaising and working with external auditors
Relevant years of work experience
professional certification, good degree/HND needed for managerial roles.
Applicants should Send and upload CV below