Our Client is a major player in the Sports Betting Business, with major betting venues in Nigeria & Gambia and is seeking for Young, Dynamic and Creative Talents, with a passionate drive to succeed, to join its progressive and ambitious organization. The following vacancies are available for immediate hire
The Head of Marketing is responsible for the planning and implementation of all marketing
campaigns associated with retail and online. You will plan monthly and annually what the company
promotes and will make sure that everything is co ordinated so that it makes the biggest impact on
You will also drive and implement a marketing strategy for the business and push both the brand
and develop new ideas to promote existing and new bets. You’ll manage a small team but will be
responsible for interviewing and building your team to meet the demands of our growth in the future.
1. Development and implementation of the brand strategy.
2. Devise effective marketing strategies aimed at achieving betting targets
3. Developing the marketing strategy for new and existing products
4. Carrying out competitor analysis to ensure the company’s marketing strategy is competing
5. Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing
variances; initiating corrective actions.
6. Working closely with the company’s Slot Managers and Franchisee Managers; enabling them to
meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and
7. Influence present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market
8. Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
9. Ensuring that brand guidelines/ brand book is adhered to in all marketing activities across the
10. Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and
11. To design and produce all company literature, marketing and branding materials in support of all department activity that is consistent in design quality and content.
12. To provide marketing and PR activity before, during and post launch of any Game Centre and Franchisee to raise customer awareness, promote the products, embed the brand values, increase footfall and repeat purchase.
13. Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends.
14. To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements in relation to advertising, marketing and PR.
1. At least three years’ marketing experience in similar role (retail)
2. Experience with brand development and positioning
3. Possess strong creative skills with proven ability to envision, strategize, and manage to fruition a multitude of innovative ideas/possibilities.
4. Ability to evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and build a sales and marketing plan.
5. Well-honed business acumen and interpersonal savvy/emotional intelligence.
6. Proven experience in leading fiscally sound sales and marketing operations.
7. Excellent writing and composition skills; outstanding sense of language and usage to communicate through verbal, written, and graphic means.
8. Ability to build and mentor a strong marketing team
9. Develops annual marketing plan, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus on meeting organizational objectives.
10. Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market researchsupported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers