- The candidate will develop, orchestrate, and implement strategies to ensure the company’s long-term growth and profitability.
- The role will work across the organization to develop a long-term strategic plan and prioritize key strategic initiatives.
- Development of corporate, global strategic growth plan, using the fact-based analysis to identify growth and profit opportunities to shape the future of the company.
- Collaborate with senior leaders and their teams across the organization to set priorities, goals and implement the strategic initiatives, prioritizing resources required in collaboration with Finance
- Own the development of key strategic initiatives to give shape to new opportunities by applying rigorous fact-based logic, analytics and business smarts to identify key value drivers and lay the groundwork for success
- Champion new opportunities across the organization, working collaboratively to identify critical business needs and remove key roadblocks and enable
- Excel in developing and applying strategic and business analysis to unclear problems.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the Gaming and Betting Industry
- Experience in strategy consulting or corporate strategy/business development/brand strategy/growth strategy/transformation/turnaround/change management/global.
- Analytic problem-solving.
- Strategic smarts.
- Collaborative work style.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter indicating summary of skills, experience, and outstanding achievements in addition with CV not more than (5pages) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail.