MasterCard Worldwide – with its MasterCard® and Maestro® brands- is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders and merchants worldwide, MasterCard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories.
- Manages projects from the project inception to implementation
- Responsible for managing operational targets with members and/or the Processor Certification Plan with processors in key countries/markets
- Coordinates and integrates operations and technology activities with members to leverage MasterCard assets to obtain mutual objectives
- Manages all operational issues and technical opportunities with top member/processor accounts within assigned countries
- Manages financial issues such as settlement/billing failures & address them in a timely fashion.
- Manages all credit and debit operational issues for members and/or processors and ensures compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements.
- Analyzes and improves operational performance and profitability through reviews; training and communication of operational enhancements
- Communicates and consults with members and/or processors regarding any operations and technology development opportunities
- Analyses customer performance and uses MasterCard’s tools to identify areas of concern or performance and manages the issue to a successful resolution
- Undertakes customer training on-site on all aspects of MasterCard products and services
- Conduct countrywide forums as required to keep customers abreast of all the latest technologies and compliance updates.
- Travel required
- All other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience
- Experience with core knowledge of data processing concepts and financial industry/banking operations practices
- Knowledge of the financial services and the payments/card industry
- Committed to quality with a strong focus on customer needs
- Previous call center experience desirable
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- A team player who easily builds relationships
How To Apply
See full information here; https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2001241461/