Our client, a manufacturing company is currently in need of an accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Minimum of 5 years Work experience as an Accountant in a manufacturing company
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like SAP and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing date: March 30,2021