Our Client is currently in need of a highly experienced Admin Manager who will be responsible for overseeing procurement, facility management, maintenance activities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties which include:
- Procurement – Local & International
- Processes – Setup and driving processes across the organization
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Asset management – Procure, maintain, and manage assets
- Facility Management
- Security Management
- Manage Government and other non-business parties
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 7 years’ hands-on administrative experience in a FMCG, Manufacturing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of procurement processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills.
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
Closing Date May 30,2021