HR Manager is currently been needed in a gaming company in Delta State.
MAN POWER PLANNING & TALENT ACQUISITION
- Monitor Attrition rate and report strategy to stem it.
- Development of Knowledge Transfer Strategy for building, retaining and developing in house
- Set up the working methodology for succession planning analysis, implementation and monitoring.
- Development of the recruitment & selection process that include: Cost effective Appointment /Confirmation / Termination / Resignation
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Carrying out research on HR related project of engagement for the organization
- Design of HR policy and procedure document for clients’ employees
- Design Job Description as aligned to competence skill set of SHL and other frameworks
- Conduct assessment and interviews for prospective talents for client and organization’s pool.
- Writing of project reports. For instance; job fair and employee survey reports
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & EMPLOYEES RELATIONS MANAGEMENT
- Formulate useful Performance Appraisal Policy, Procedures & ensure its Execution
- Review and analyze the SMART performance appraisal process.
- Involvement in setting up policies & procedures for the treatment of employees horizontal & vertical inter-organizational conflicts.
- Development and implementation of Learning and Development interventions to bridge skills and competency gaps across.
- Administer the Training Policy and ensure compliance with corporate governance to relevant authority such as ITF and NSITF.
Relevant years of work experience
professional certification, good degree/HND needed for managerial roles.
Applicants should Send CV below