- The Finance Manager is responsible for formulating and implementation of a robust, fully functional accounting department; put in practices for Reelfruit accounting, boost investor confidence in the company financials, achieve efficient use of financial resources, oversee adequate record keeping for clients thereby enhancing bottom-line figures, and achieving compliance and management of taxation and other regulatory government agencies.
- Develop, Monitor and Implement financial controls as it relates to all key departments within the company
- Induct and manage both financial and non-financial employees to comply with controls
- Ensure that the collection, processing and communication of financial information are properly done.
- Manage all finance employees- internal and external to ensure controls are adhered to
- Examination & Preparation of schedule of expenses,incomes, payables, receivables, payroll& other remittances. Preparation of fixed assets schedule, computation of capital allowance & tax assessment.
- Use XERO to ensure proper record keeping of all sales and financial information
- Ensure all tax payment (PAYE) are paid promptly and duly.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Persons, that is, Auditors and Tax Consultants.
- Study trends, escalate peculiarities to management and set financial targets based on deductions
- Scrutinize budgets submitted by Unit Leads for projects/programs
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Conduct financial analysis to determine profitability of projects and the business in general
- Prepare and present financial reports periodically
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience working in this role or a similar role
- Membership of ICAN/ACCA will be an advantage
- UpToDate Knowledge of IFRS Standards and other Accounting Laws in Nigeria
- Practical knowledge of accounting software, particularly XERO
- Experience monitoring and recording company expenses.
- Experience with audit preparations.
- Ability to create reports and financial statements clearly and error-free
- Ability to clearly communicate complex financial information both verbally and on excel in a manner that can be understood by stakeholders
- Have eye for minutiae details and ensure accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate influence across several program/project and ooze confidence to approach and influence different stakeholders
- Possess sound knowledge of financial accounting and project/program cost-benefit analysis
- Ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers
- Ability to deeply understand Reel fruit business principles, needs and practices in line with growth objectives
- Adherence to high moral, ethical, and organisational values in decisions
- Ability to use personal initiative to source for prospective businesses for Reelfruit
- A proactive individual with excellent numeric and interpersonal skills and ability to effectively manage others.
Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email