A security service company is currently looking to engage Zonal Managers for its Western and Eastern region.
The essential responsibilities of the role are revenue generation and growth of the organisation for each respective region.
The ideal candidate MUST have strong marketing/business developing skills in selling security services.
BASIC DESCRIPTION OF JOB
Manage and supervise the operations of the zone to ensure that all activities are targeted to meet the objectives of the organization. Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships within the zone.
JOB IN DETAIL
• Provide supervision and direction to staff and coordinate work flow within the zone, including technical assistance and resolving problems within the zone.
• Assist in policy formulation and implementation
• Prepare Management Reports such as Operational, Financial and Marketing Reports
• Perform Conflict resolution, crisis management and enforce discipline in the zone
• Assist in the preparation and implementation of the annual budget for the zone.
• Manage all company assets in the zone.
• Represent the company at functions / meetings within and outside the zone
• Coordinate the Performance appraisal of staff in the zone
• Recommend Staff for confirmation and/ or Transfer.
• Ensure information security and confidentiality at all times
• Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locate or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Minimum of 5 years prior work experience in Business Development and Operations within the security industry and/ or in a related field
• B.sc social science, MBA will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills; Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills; Team-oriented thinking and action; Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations; proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools; People / Resource management skills;
- Problems solving skills;
- High level of initiative;
- Good conflict management skills;
- Good negotiation skills; High analytical ability;
- Good investigative skills; Financial Skills – developing Budgets and tracking Budget Expenses;
- Process Improvement;
- Presentation Skills;
- Good Reporting Skills;
- Business development skills,
- Territory Management,
- Market Knowledge,
- Presentation Skills,
- Energy Level, Professionalism
- Salary band N2-2.2M per annual
- Please note that interviews will be held in Lagos, the job does not have relocation allowance. Applicants for Eastern region will be required to reside in Port Harcourt, while Western region will be in Lagos