Our client, a security providing outfit is currently in need of a business development officer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing strategy goals, objectives and programs for the team to accomplish their target
- Keeping a list of key business leaders, government officials and VIP for business development
- Planninging intra and interstate itineraries, special events and occasions.
- Identifying security risks and create safety plans.
- Scheduling and book vehicle logistics and arrange suitable transportation based on clients’ references
- Arranging suitable lodging, meetings, appointments and accommodations for clients
- Coordinating team to prevent etiquette breaches or embarrassing cultural blunders.
- Researching and maintain reliable sources of political, economic and social trends of global cultures.
- Maintaining, prioritize and file confidential records.
- Be ready to travel and be available at any time work conditions require.
- Bachelor degree in any field of humanities with a degree class not below Second Lower.
- Minimum of two (2) year cognate experience and proven performance.
- Good Communication skills (written and oral), with complementary interpersonal skills.
- Result Oriented, creative with positive attitude with excellent analytical skills.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic with team spirit.
- Ability to adapt effectively and quickly to changes
- Proficiency in IT productivity tools including; Microsoft Office Suit (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel).
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com