We are looking for an Accountant to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accountant responsibilities would manage and oversee daily operations of the accounting stock inventory, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll, debt activity.
• Manage and oversee the daily accounting operations
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, requesting disbursements and requisition.
• Preparation of invoices and liaising with site managers for accurate invoices.
• Establish payment transaction and liaison relationship with clients and vendors.
• Filing and documentation of all company’s financial transaction.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
• Maintaining an up to date credit control system.
• Collation of overheads and on-site expenses and keeping record and track of the various expenses
• Preparation of weekly aging reports, inventory management, asset management, weekly creditors reports
• Site cash requisition and petty cash management.
• Controlling the payroll
• Producing an accurate set of month-end accounts
• Preparing profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet
• Reconciling bank statements
• Proven 3 – 5 years Accountancy skills, ideally polished in a hospitality environment
• IT knowledge, as transactions are usually done through computerised systems, electronic cash tills and so on
• Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages and stock inventory
• Analytical and communication skills
• Unmatched attention to detail as you’ll be preparing detailed financial information for senior management
• Bs.c degree in Accounting or Finance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org and also upload this CV below: