HRLeverage is a consulting firm set out to helping businesses grow, expand and thrive using , working workforce and technological innovation to drive productivity.
We are looking for a business orientated individual and a fast thinker
IF YOU CAN RELATE TO ANY OF THESE:
Financial Tasks: The Practice manager would be involved in the revenue cycle and over see the different budgets, ensuring that the practice has all the necessary resources to continue effectively.
Human Resource Task: The PM would be involved in staffing, scheduling leaves and the onboarding of newly employed staff.
Privacy and Security Management: The PM is responsible for ensuring that both organization and employee information are kept confidential, and only released to the right persons under the right office policies.
Business Management and analysis: The PM is expected to bring up suggestions that can lower overheads, improve operating efficiency and increase all the margins of the business.
- establish and implement effective workplace procedures.
- ensure policies and best practices are up to industry standards and government regulation.
- Understand every aspects of administrative role and know to implement them.
- Administrative and managerial skills
- Proficient in English language
- Personnel and HR analytical ad problem solving skills.
- Computer literate ; well versed with MS and Google packages
- A degree in business management or Human Resource Management.
Here is how to apply:
Send CVs to Resume@hrleverageafrica.com
with the Job title, Practice Manager as the subject of the mail.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5