Location: Lagos (Mainland)
Our Client a bakery owner is in need of a bakery Manager to manage its operation and also supervise and coordinate the activity of staff in bakeries and perform tasks such as budgeting, ordering supplies, recruiting and training employees, implementing safety measures, and promoting the bakery to potential clients.
- Ensuring that the bakery is adequately stocked with quality baking ingredients and supplies.
- Ensuring that baking tools, utensils, and equipment are properly cleaned and sanitized.
- Developing and implementing advertising and marketing strategies to attract new customers.
- Creating suitable work schedules for staff members.
- Appraising staff performance and carrying out the necessary disciplinary measures to address poor performance.
- Training staff to produce high-quality bakery items while following proper food handling procedures.
- Strategically arranging bakery items in display cases to encourage customer purchases.
- Inspecting bakery items to ensure that established standards on quality, uniformity, and aesthetic appeal are met.
- Resolving customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Minimum of a first degree in science or related course
- 3-5 years of proven experience managing a bakery.
- A food handler’s license.
- Sound knowledge of different baking techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates with no experience will not be considered.