Operation Manager needed in Lagos by a real estste . The Ideal candidate will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Operations Manager provides organizational leadership as part of the Senior Management team. This position has overall accountability for the Operational Services Division, comprising Project/ Site Management each led by a respective Head reporting to the Operations Manager. The Operations Manager plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the organization. The Operations Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of departmental and organizational operations through the provision of effective methods and strategies. It’s the operations manager’s job to ensure the organisation is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients. The Operation Manager is responsible for all day-to-day operations ranging from site management, project management and facilities management.
Duties & Responsibilities;
• Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
• Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
• Manage and direct operations team to achieve business targets.
• Assist in developing or updating standard operating procedures for all business operational activities.
• Ensures that all equipment and processes meet the organization’s Safety road map and guidelines.
• Build strong relationship by addressing customer issues and complaints in a timely manner
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
• Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments, ensure quality of projects and maintained. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity.
• Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
• Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
• Effectively manage the financial viability of the contract to ensure that budget and margin expectations are met.
• To meet at all times, the contractual obligations and target SLA’s set by both the client and internal management.
• Develop on a continuous basis the client relationship to ensure differentiation and innovation in order to expand the scope of services and gain long term contractual lock-in from the client.
• Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as Help Desk, Project/Site Supervision, Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
Essential & Desirable Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Estate Management or relevant field
• Must have a Master’s degrees in Facility or Operations Management.
• Must have experience in Facility Management
• Must have knowledge of Facility Management global trends
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience, of which should be at senior managerial level in facility Management environment.
• Strong Technical and operational skills are critical in this position
• Strong analytical skills
• Strategic planning
• Proven experience in project and contract management
• Knowledge of people management
• Excellent IT skills (Proficiency with MS Office packages)
• Good leadership quality
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal and communication skills
• Result oriented
• Analytical thinking
• Strong integrity
• Customer service oriented
• Ability to prioritize and independently manage multiple deadlines
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Location: Lagos State
How to Apply:
• Salary Package very attractive
• Experienced applicants should forward updated CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Operations Manager’ as subject of application before 31st May, 2017. or Upload below.