View more 1 year ago
Our Client , a real estate company in Lagos is currently in need of an academy manager to oversee the day-to-day running of the academy to ensure that the programme is well organised.The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, planning and working with agreed academy budget.
- Deliver a clear vision and supporting strategy for the Academy growth.
- Manage the academy programme and future developments
- Ensure all paperwork, sessions plan and register are up-to-date
- Produce regular report to the COO
- Lead the Academy management team
- Identify and recommend appropriate specialist in the industry for the benefit of our students and growth of the academy.
- Must have at least 5 years experience in the real estate industry
- Committed and skilled in the needs of every age and groups
- Have a track record of management in similar or related environment
- Be qualified to degree level
- Be able to have a strong work ethic, drive and enthusiasm to work
- Have an excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Be a confident and proficient user of information technology.
- Be capable of developing overall strategy whilst at the same time having a strong grasp of detail.
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com