Our Client, a real estate company in Lagos is currently in need of a chief operationg officer to Oversee the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and establishing operating policies consistent with the CEO broad policies and objectives.
- To direct internal operations to achieve budgeted results and to preserve the capital funds invested in the company
- To make sure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state and federal regulations and laws governing business operations
- To participate in the adoption of short term and long term plans and budget based upon broad organizations goals and objectives and to recommend their adoption to the chief executive officer
- To convert vision into specific actionable strategies and plans
- To evaluate performance and recommends merit increases , promotions and disciplinary actions
- To delegate authority and responsibility as appropriate
- To undertake special projects as directed by the CEO
- To analyze and recommend changes in organizations system and current and future trends of the market
- To resolve problems related to staffing, utilization of facilities and management of the company.
- Advising and evaluating department heads and managers on performance and compliance with goals
- Always keeping the CEO informed of the major shifts and change in organization.
- Minimum of bachelors degree in business or a related area
- MBA will be an added advantage
- 7 years and above work experience
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s system
- Problem solving skill
- Good communication skill
- Multi tasking skill
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com