- Develop and maintain brand integrity consistent with all company marketing initiatives and communication.
- Responsible for creating marketing plans, including budget and short and long-term strategy.
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice cross product lines, events, and promotional materials, and throughout company departments.
- Implement creative & new ideas to promote organic growth.
- Supervise operations of the company’s email program and website on a daily basis, and also perform analytics reviews.
- Responsible for planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan.
- Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid companyТs sales and marketing programs.
- Responsible for all company interactions on the social media, including responding to messages, creating messages and uploading photos.
- Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens the companyТs social media presence.
- Create original, error free, clear, and concise copy for website content, promotional materials, blog entry, and newsletter that ensures compelling and effective communication.
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on social media.
- Put in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts; gather result data and produce reports for the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or Advertising.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in related field.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal (Public Speaking)
- Experience with various advertising campaigns, including B2B and B2C.
- Experience working with WordPress and other web content management tools.
- Good knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics tools.
- Ability to work effectively with MS Office packages.
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaigns.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strategic planning / resource allocation and coordination of people and processes efficiently.
- The ability to conduct market research and analyse results effectively.
- Detail oriented
- Strong decision making and negotiating skills.
- A good list of media and PR contacts. quality of initiative
- A positive attitude.
- A creative, innovative and self-motivated individual.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to an agreed timeline.
Application Closing Date
8th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Lola.firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.