View more 2 years ago
Bike Logistics Agent
Our client, a finance company, is urgently in need of a Bike logistics Agent who will be responsible for locating and procuring/repossessing bikes from debtors who have neglected to keep up with lease payments on behalf of the client.
- Plan and chart an effective course of action to recover the bike or its monetary value from defaulting customers.
- Locate debtors and solicit payment or remove bikes for nonpayment.
- Ride bikes to return them to the creditor.
- Load bikes in the warehouse
- Manage relationships with defaulting customers to ensure compliance with repossession, repayment agreements, undertakings, etc.
- Ensure weekly recovery targets are met.
- SSCE or its equivalent is required
- The ability to ride a motorcycle is necessary
- The candidate familiar with streets across Ibadan
- Previous experience as a recovery agent is a plus
- The Candidate (preferably Male) must be physically strong
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Good communication skills
- Patience and resilience.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.