The Legal Account Officer is responsible for creating legal documents directed by the Head of Communication to cater to barter and partner agreements between CWIA and its prospective clients. These documents are created to suit the daily or monthly requirements of the company in order to save costs.
- Liaise with the PR officer and event coordinator to create legal documents in favor of the Company
- Create detailed legal agreements for Cool FM / Wazobia FM or Nigeria info FM events & partnerships
- Provide Accounts, Control, Marketing, PMS, HOS, CEO, and head of communications with monthly updated barter documents across CWIA nationwide
- Work together with the PR personnel and event officer to achieve the goal of the head of communications
- Agreement Reconciliation from clients who owe us and vice versa.
- Research opportunities for meaningful partnership agreements in favor of the CWIA group
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Law
- 2 years’ work experience in the media industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to email@example.com