LOCATION: LAGOS (MAINLAND)
Our client, a leading law firm whom consistently strive for excellence in the legal service is in need of an experienced business development / marketing professional to join the workforce who will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development initiatives within the firm.
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan.
- Supervise marketing support personnel.
- Support the firm, practice groups, and individual attorney’s business development initiatives and programs.
- Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
- Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Direct internal and external firm marketing and business communications.
- Represent the firm at trade shows and other events.
- Manage marketing and business development
- Participate in strategic process planning.
- A first degree in business administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in business development in real estate company or law firm.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages
Closing Date: November 8th, 2020
Applications can be sent to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com