LOCATION: LAGOS (MAINLAND)
Our client, a leading law firm that consistently strives for excellence in the legal service is in need of an experienced business development/marketing professional to join the workforce who will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development initiatives within the firm.
• Identifying new sales leads
• Pitching products and/or services
• Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Develop, recommend, and manage the firm marketing plan.
• Supervise marketing support personnel.
• Support the firm, practice groups, and individual attorney’s business development initiatives and programs.
• Recommend markets and projects to pursue.
• Track and follow-up firm marketing and business development leads.
• Manage firm business relationships.
• Direct internal and external firm marketing and business communications.
• Represent the firm at trade shows and other events.
• Manage marketing and business development activities.
• Participate in strategic process planning.
• A first degree in business administration or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in business development.
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft packages
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.