|· Generating agendas for meetings as well as following through meeting minutes to convey decisions to staff/Client.
· Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board etc. implementing procedural/administrative systems.
· Engage in legal advisory to defend the company in relevant institutions.
· Designing and implementing corporate documentation
· Ensure the proper management of seal of the company and correspondence.
· Filing and typing of relevant administrative contract documents Client engagement and follow up in order to drive business.
· Interact with tenants and lessees and handle major requests and needs.
· Run the day-to-day actions of the business unit.
· Interacting and engaging clients on duties of secretary and para-legal issues.
· Act as receptionists in the role.
· Represent the company in relevant events and conferences
· Sustaining official records and keeping them updated.
· Attending meetings and conferences in case the boss is absent.
· Arranging travel and accommodation for employer and clients as and when required.
· Communicating with relevant people for administrative and non-administrative issues.
· Drafting and submitting relevant reports to concerned superiors.
· Take good note of all appointments for the office.