Job Purpose: • Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy. Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues. .
Responsible to: Managing Director
Responsible for: Department’s Performance
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
• Keeps tabs on the growth of the company workforce over time.
• Shows the effectiveness of organizational talent development.
• Examines the growth in associated workers over time.
• Gives perspective on the amount of labour and productivity lost due to sickness and otherwise unpredicted leave.
• Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
• Employee relations, including managing absenteeism, grievances and sickness
• Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
• Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
• Learning and development: providing guidance on development for managers and their teams
• Training: Implementing the training and development agenda; identify areas that need attention and improvement
• Managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns
• Reward advice and supporting employees on company benefits
• Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
• In conjunction with the Legal team, ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
• Ensuring line managers are up to date with changes to any policies
• Working with senior managers, coaching them and advising on all people issues
• Dealing with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills
• Crafting of business and people solutions
• Managing HR budgets
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
• MSc, MBA will be an added advantage
• CIPM/CIPD/SHRM Certification required
• HSE Certified
• Minimum of 7 years’ cognate experience as a HR generalist
• Attention to details
• Self-motivated individual
• Strong decision making/Managerial skills
Method Of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with HR MANAGER as the subject