Daily job duties and responsibilities include:
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company.
- Coordinate the employee recruitment process and the preparation of employment contracts.
- Provide support and guidance to managers and staff ensuring good employee relations and welfare.
- Ensure that all employee data are accurate and up to date.
- Assist in developing Human Resources policies promoting the company’s core values and objectives
- Co-ordinate the employee career development and succession plan, identification of employee training needs and facilitating employee development across the organization.
- To effectively perform the duties of a human resources assistant, individuals must be able to demonstrate a number of competencies that are essential to the position, which include:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in an HR-related field.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees and in group presentations and meetings.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the employee recruitment process.
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- A minimum of 1-2 years working experience,
- A verifiable interest in HRM.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Method of Application
- Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title as subject of the mail