We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: HR Analyst
- This outstanding HR Analyst opportunity would suit a CIPD or CIPM qualified or part-qualified HR professional with generalist experience, ideally gained within a HR Consultancy Firm.
- Providing a high standard of HR support, this is a full and busy role that will focus on Employee Relations, Recruitment and Selection, Training and Development, Inductions, Reward and Compensation.
- Work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Assist in recruiting staff – this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Develop and implement policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Prepare staff handbooks;
- Advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertake regular salary reviews;
- Administer payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Deal with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Develop with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Plan and sometimes deliver training – including inductions for new staff;
- Maintain the personal records of employees on matters such as wages, superannuation, leave and training, and prepare associated management reports
- Help implement organizational changes
- Take part in strategic management.
- Degree level education or equivalent
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified
- 1 – 3 years of generalist, operational HR experience
- Strong experience in recruitment and employee relations
- Ideally experience within a HR Consultancy Firm
- Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and exercise good judgement
- Tactful and discreet when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Good planning, organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
Use the job title as the subject of the mail
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to
NOTE * Only candidates residing in lagos will be shortlisted and contacted