- Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure adherence to the same;
- Serve as the Operations Lead for AnchorageMFB core banking system implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes and policies
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused, and motivated Banking Services staff;
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions to ensure efficiency, quality, and control over loan creation and completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML) activities;
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking Services in support of product development/refinement or upon introduction of new technologies and delivery channels;
- Analyze operational risks, procedures, workflow, and controls on an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems;
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through the management of authorization levels and access rights;
- Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences & escalation of service exceptions as needed.
- First Degree in Finance or any related discipline. ACA/ACCA.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience Banking Operations and similar role(s) within the Microfinance Banking industry.
- Must possess CIBN Microfinance Professional Certifications (MPC)
- Must possess a thorough understanding of the principles and application of good corporate governance, business, and operational risks and control processes and procedures.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified Candidate to forward His/Her CV with Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.