Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Job Type : Full time
- Staying up to date with industry trends to keep ahead of competitors
- Producing consistently excellent visual work
- Producing a host of ideas, selecting the best ones and selling them to the other members of the team and to clients
- Communicating productively with management and clients to keep them up-to-date with project milestones
- Creating direction for projects and guiding team members
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Corel draw, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A full and fluent knowledge of current design tools and software
- Confidence to be bold with their work
- Industry experience in the design field
- The ability to meet deadlines
- A background of working well as part of a design team
- The ability to think creatively and deliver impressive concepts
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with the “Job title” as subject to: email@example.com