Our client is a member of a group of companies licensed and well established in insurance services. The Company offers life and non-life insurance products and services to individuals and institutions across Nigeria whilst also offering asset/investment management services, medical insurance solutions and pension fund administration through its three subsidiaries.
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State.
• Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
• Determine clients’ particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
• Sales/marketing of the different insurance product & services.
• Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
• Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
• Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do repeat business.
• To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
• To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
• Good knowledge of the insurance sector
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
• Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
• Proven ability to work independently
• Proficient in the basic use of Ms Office
• Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience (Insurance Marketing)
• Must be within the ages of 27 – 32 years ONLY
• Desired candidate must be highly presentable
Qualified applicants should forward CVs to below ‘’ using “PSE_Lagos” as subject of mail before 10th June, 2017. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.