A Human Resource consulting firm require the services of an Events Marketing & Sales Manager to oversee and execute marketing and sales of all learning and development events, training programmes, seminars and conferences.
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State.
Report To: Managing Consultant.
• Come up with suggestions to enhance the organizations training event’s success.
• Create marketing strategies and campaigns and undertake all duties necessary to deliver such strategies and marketing objectives.
• Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
• Prepare event budgets and ensure adherence.
• Manage the production and distribution of all marketing and sales materials through print and electronic distribution via the Internet.
• Measure and analyse the event activity against targets and building on success of activities.
• Cold calling to arrange meetings for Managing Consultant with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Nurture and build relationships with current and potential corporate/private clients, conference agencies and corporate/private supporters.
• Actively pursue own personal development and take full advantage of the training provided.
• Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners.
• Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organising the production of tickets, posters, catalogues and sales brochures.
• Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
• Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
Education & Competencies Requirements:
• Branding, Marketing, Sales, Research and Analysis.
• Social Media, Events, Project & Relationship Management Skills.
• Customer Service, Excellent Written and Spoken Communication Skills.
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite. Graphics Design a plus.
• The ideal person must demonstrate a proven track record in marketing and selling events, high quality standards, initiative, results orientation, creativity and integrity.
• Experience of successfully planning and delivering corporate/private events.
• Interest in Human Resources Management is a plus.
• Have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
• A Bachelor/HND Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related filed.
Salary and how to apply:
• Salary is N120, 000 to N150, 000/m plus commission.
Applicants should please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and also Upload CV and Cover Letter below