An Automobile marketing company is in search of Chief Operating Offer with be responsible for the day-to-day management of the business. Reporting to the CEO you will play a key role in managing and driving across key areas of the organisation to assist them achieve and excel in their goals and deliver exceptional client outcomes. The COO will be responsible for giving the proper strategic direction, supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company. The goal is to drive the company’s development and guide it towards long-term success.
- · Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- · Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- · Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact
- · Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- · Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Qualification & Experience
- · 15 – 20 years experience 10 of which must be in a managerial capacity.
- · A good first degree in Business Administration/Management Science/Social Science related discipline
- · MBA or Masters’ degree is an added advantage
- · An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- · A strong entrepreneurial approach, a can-do attitude, and extraordinary attention to detail