A facilities Management company seeks to employ an exceptional candidate for the position of
• The Business Manager is in charge of organizing and maintaining the efficiency of business operations within the company and oversee of the day to day business activities.
• This position reports to the Managing Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
• Plan, coordinate and manage Strategic business operations to achieve corporate goals in line of business development.
• Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
• Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
• Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
• Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
• Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
• Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
• Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
• Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
• Provide support for administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations.
• Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Confers with the administrative personnel to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
Skills and Specifications
• Must have advanced leadership skills
• Passion for business development and track record of closed sales.
• Must be able to effectively motivate teamwork
• Work independently with minute direct supervision
• Must have strong analytical skills
• At least 4 years of business development experience/ Facilities management experience
• Conversant with project management procedures.
• Must obtain at least a bachelor’s degree/HND
• Age must be between 30 – 35 years old
• Related experience in a facilities management company is highly sought after.
Qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com and also send CV below