View more 1 year ago
Our client, a major player in the real estate company is currently in need of a business development manager who will be responsible for assisting in the growth of the overall residential and commercial real estate portfolio and commercial ancillary services.
- Oversee the negotiations surrounding the sale and purchase of real estate;
- Create, develop and exploit commercial opportunities to increase the company’s income through existing and potential new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationship;
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Develop strategies to realize commercial opportunities and minimize risks to the business;
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s portfolio and working knowledge of competitor products/services;
- Managing rights and obligations under the company’s key commercial agreements and other regulatory bodies;
- Obtain customer feedback on service quality and share with management to continuously improve the business operations;
- Provides ad-hoc and on-going decision support to the management by engaging in data analysis, risk/return analysis, research and market assessment activities for varying business scenarios;
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing a robust and successful business proposal that secure new deals, contracts and long term relationships.
- Ensure areas of responsibility are delivered in a way that is consistent with the company’s goals and financial-cost improvement plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/ Sales or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of Business Development/ Sales experience, preferably with relevant experience in the real estate industry
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualified candidates who meet the above requirement can send cv to resume@HRLeverageafrica.com