Our client in the beauty and cosmetics industry is currently in need of a Business Development Manager to help them expand their clientele. The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating new sales ideas including new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans so as to boost revenue for the business.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Providing trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Only candidates with previous experience in a beauty and cosmetics company should apply. Do not apply if you do not have previous experience in this industry.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or any other related field
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the application.