View more 3 months ago
A Luxury Fashion Store is in need of a Pattern Maker who will report daily to the production manager.
- Collate dimensions of patterns according to sizes, considering the stretchiness of the fabric.
- Determine the best layout of pattern pieces to minimize waste of material, and mark fabric accordingly.
- Cut patterns out of images or illustrations
- Grade patterns into sizes
- Draw details on outlined parts to indicate where parts are to be joined, as well as the positions of pleats, pockets, buttonholes, and other features for tailors.
- Store all patterns properly to avoid damage
- Purchase supplies for pattern making
- Examine designs to determine quantities, shapes, and sizes of pattern parts, and to determine the amount of material or fabric required to make a product.
- Mark samples and finished patterns with information such as garment size, section, style, identification, and sewing instructions.
- Trace and cut patterns into cardboard templates
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND qualification.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of work experience.
N60, 000 – N80,000 monthly.
How To Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.