Business Analyst is currently needed in a lagos based consulting firm . The selected candidate will be saddled with the deliverables below;
• The Business Analyst would be responsible for supporting business units and engagement teams on data gathering, analytic and research to prepare clients’ deliverable.
• Assist Consultants with market research and intelligence gathering.
• Support teams with delivering engagements/projects.
• Conduct data analysis including basic statistical analysis.
• Participate in clients’ meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results.
• Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement.
• Assist in proposal development to support the sales cycle.
• Ensure availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
• Prepare initial drafts of high-quality, error-free report materials that require minimal revisions.
• Use and develop communication skills to communicate project findings, conclusions and recommendations to Management.
• Source for, and analyse profitable business ventures to the company.
• Market the company’s services.
• HND/Bachelor’s Degree.
• Coursework in Business Administration, Finance, Project Management or Economics is a strong plus.
• Strong communication (report writing) skills.
• Applicants must back up work experience by highlighting previous lucrative project(s) handled.
Proposed salary & How to apply:
• Remuneration is between N180,000 and N250,000 monthly (depending on experience).
• Applicants must have at least 4 years work experience in Business Analysis.
• Applications should be forwarded to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘BAC – 2’ as subject of mail before 25th of May, 2017.
Job Location: Lagos State.