- Bookkeeping and Accounts preparation;
- Tax Planning and Filling;
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts and budgeting;
- Compliance returns (such as VAT returns);
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Assist with auditing and Financial investigation.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and provide sound advice to customers in relation to companyТs real estate products and services.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas as required by the company.
- Ability to design and provide recommendations for changes that would improve business processes, create value, maximise wealth and guarantee a healthy business performance.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact customer experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports as they relate to customer surveys.
- The Accounts/customer service executive will provide information to customers in response to
- inquiries about real estate products and services.
- Excellent accounting and budgeting skills
- Attention to details with strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Has “thick skin” and is able to handle complaints and unpleasant customers.
- Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overtime and travel when needed.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Minimum of HND / BSc in Accounting
- A minimum of 2 years Accounting experience and good customer service skills.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting experience a plus. Experience with Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and Accounting software.
Application Closing Date
4th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email