View more 1 year ago
- Compile, Analyze, Verify, and Prepare financial accounts and tax reports.
- Specialize in areas such as auditing, tax work, assurance, consulting, cost accounting, budgeting and control, or information technology systems and procedures.
- Examine and Verify financial records to ensure that they are accurate, complete, and in compliance with standards.
- Initiate and implement effective auditing system to control all financial operations and processes.
- Create internal audit system for effective functioning of finance department.
- Assess and evaluate internal controls of accounting functions.
- Prepare audit reports on a periodic basis for the top management.
- Ensure completion of all audit programs on time.
- Guide and lead audit teams to achieve audit goals and objectives.
- Review and reconcile all customers, vendors and ledger balances.
- Make appropriate corrections wherever necessary.
- Document all audit reports and findings for the top management.
- Implement best practices and procedures in all audit systems and accounting functions.
- Proficient in Accounting Software.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- BSc, in Accounting.
- **Candidate should have flexible time and willing to travel for audit assignments.
Deadline: 10th June, 2020.
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as the subject