We are currently recruiting SALES AND RESTAURANT BUSINESS MANAGER IN LEKKI. #HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR business solutions through a costumed built Service and strategic management support solution to other organizations.
As part of helping Client to achieve growth, our Client – a restaurant, bar and lounge company offering, eat in restaurant service, bar and inclusive event social meet-ups is in search of the Sales and Business Executive to drive sales and marketing as well as act as the company’s image builder and ambassador within operating community and be responsible for developing relationships with prospective customers as well as providing solution within the sales cycle, aligning customer needs with the banquet of restaurant and bar service offerings.
The executive shall also perform strategic and administrative roles with the required product information, communicate sales strategies effectively to support the business expansion.
SALES –MARKETING DRIVE
- Develop product centric selling strategies by monitoring and managing the corporate sales environments
- Establish and build relationships within business community through cross promotions, remote sampling and BOG (Be Our Guest) card distribution
- Implement organizational sales strategies for effective sales delivery
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities.
- Collaborate to build relationships with key stakeholders within the corporate industry to drive business
- Achieve and exceed quota provide timely and accurate revenue forecast
- Sell to Corporates level and VIP level executives in the central lekki business district and its environs.
- Developing and generating the sales and related reports for analysis.
- Plan and execute suggestive selling games for team members
- Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies (Retail, Wholesale & Ecommerce)
- Partner with stakeholders to formulate a yearly marketing plans
- Involvement in all marketing communications and public relations activities both external, and internal, to maximise the brand, build on brand engagement and drive commercial success.
STRATEGIC BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Acts as an ambassador for the brand by building relationships with local community members
- Implement responses to requests for information and requests for pricing.
- Communicate with staff to complete rosters as per requests within a given time frame
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Lead F&B team by appraising customers feedback
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Manage CRM database of customer contacts and progress through pipeline development steps
- Coordinating Front of the House restaurant operations
Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BSc Degree/ HND/ Catering-Hospitality Management certificate in equivalent and applicable experience or successful track record with 5 to 7 years’ experience.
• Must reside on the island.
• Sound applied knowledge of core food industry services.
• Must understand all key business standards related to food, service and cleanliness
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Understand contemporary, evolving technologies in the field of communications and internet
SKILLS AND ATTITUDINAL APPLICABLE
• Creativity, Innovation & Problem Solving skills
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to required standards
• Hands on with trends and best practices within food and beverages sector
• Positive attitude, Extroverted outgoing and friendly disposition
• Team Work and Customer Focus
• Great Business Insights
• Great written and oral Communication (Strong communication, listening and presentation skills)
All applications should be sent to TheHRLeverageAfrica@gmail.com
You SHOULD also upload your CV below