Vacancy exists for experienced restaurant and assistant managers based on the island for an immediate employment, interested candidates should have a minimum requirement of Hnd or bsc in any field,
- Maintaining organizations set standard during operations
- Oversee staff to ensure the restaurant’s standards, customers service, and safety policies are enforced and complied with.
- keep an eye on demand for each kind of food to know how to much to supply.
- Responsible in ensuring the profitability of the business and works within the confines of the restaurant’s budget to maximize sales.
- Cleanliness and safety regarding food handling practices, safety and sanitation of the area is what I also ensure and enforce at all times.
- coordinate and supervise staff in the daily production.
- I properly supervise services of high quality pastries and excellent products.
- I engaged staff activities in mixing, dividing, molding, baking, slicing and wrapping
- Ensuring the front desk provides a professional and friendly service to customers
- Dealing with customers including handling customer’s complaints
- Preparation of daily report/ cash lodgments
- Management Inventory i. e. food costs and paper costs
- Administration of orders from production to restaurant
- Monitoring and documentation of supply to sales
- Applying FIFO (First in First out) method of the production floor to restaurant
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
Application process: kindly forward your cv to