- Analyze and collect information through various modes such as personal interviews and news briefings to prepare news reports.
- Monitor daily events locally, nationally, and internationally and assist others to gather current events.
- Prepare reports to keep the public informed about daily happenings.
- Coordinate with news editors and fellow reporters to develop story ideas for report writing.
- Maintain relations with all news sources on a daily basis to develop story ideas and compile appropriate reports.
- Perform research and write international, local, and national news.
- Analyze and ensure accurate and crisp news reporting to avoid ambiguity and redundancy.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- We need someone with excellent content writing and development skills.
- Must be Abuja based or willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Send CV, Cover Letter and Samples of News Reports you have previously worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs