International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit trade association that is the global leader in advancing the drilling industry. We are recognized worldwide for our accreditation programs, conferences, advocacy efforts, and industry news.
- Responsible for planning / implementing content marketing programs. This will include developing and implementing content marketing campaigns appropriate to the channel being used, monitoring social media.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Professional qualification, or evidence of training / development in social media marketing (CIM, IDM, etc.)
- Candidate must have two (2) to five (5) years progressive experience from a similar job role.
- A solid understanding of Oil & Gas industry and marketing practices is essential to the success of this role.
- Professional computer and literacy skills to include: Coral Draw, Paint program, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Office programs.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop or Canva skills,
- Ability to work effectively as a team member or independently.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports within a strict reporting framework.
- Must be creative, imaginative, and stable in character, well organized and have power of persuasion, capable to interface with management, regulatoay and law enforcement agencies, and other stakeholders.
- Effective in communications, analytical, good managerial skill, must understand Oil & Gas thinking.
- Strategic thinker and good data management skill
- Project management skills / awareness
- Basic video editing skills (on smartphone or software).
- Must possess a good understanding of the social media landscape end-to-end, emerging channels and trends.
- Awareness / top line understanding of other Marketing or Digital Communications disciplines.
- Professional attitude promoting the core values of the Company.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted