Women are also very much encouraged to also apply for this.
- Are you a former commercial or Mortgage banker within the Managerial or Assistant Manager Position?
- Is sales and portfolio Management part of what makes you tick?
- Do you love to work in a structured environment with a big pocket for performance incentives on deliveries?
- Do you need a smooth transition from the core banking career?
- If you can tick all of the above boxes, then our client wants to hire you as soon as you can come on board.
- The role is a top Managerial role that works closely with the Director to achieve targeted mortgage sales goals as well as sales objectives across business lines.
- Evaluates investment opportunities necessary and secure agreements, including key equity placements.
- Works with the Marketing team to develop mortgage marketing strategies and assist with budgeting decisions.
- Promotes a culture for a dynamic and proactive business calling approach.
- Works with lenders to establish contacts in the realtor and builder communities.
- Cultivates relationships that support purchase, construction, and refinance activity.
- Establishes and manages sales goals for the sales team
- Oversees and coordinates the sales team activities
- Provides leadership both for internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzes sales statistics to identify areas of improvement
- Builds and forms new partnerships with potential clients
- Great financial and portfolio management
- Relevant sound Academic qualification
- Past experience in Banking / Mortgage financing
- Great record of performance review system
- Women are encouraged to apply as our client has a great opportunity for career women
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the application.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.